- Business Ethics
- Ethics of the directors and the executives
- Ethics of the Employees
- Procedures and methods on “Notifying the information on misconduct”
- Monitoring on Business Ethics
Risk Management Policy
Charter of the Committees
- Audit Committee
- Executive Board
- Corporate Governance Committee
- Nominating & Compensation Committee
- Risk Management Committee
- Sustainable Development Committee
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Mrs. JIRAWAN RUJISONTHI
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited
99/3 Moo 4, Software Park, 33th Fl.,
Chaengwattana Road, Klong Gluar,
Pak-kred, Nonthaburi 11120
- Having well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the Company’s businesses.
- Understand roles and duties of the Company Secretary.
- Having knowledge and understanding concerning legal matters, regulations of the Office of SEC and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Do not exploit the Company’s business opportunity for personal benefits as well as preserve the confidential information of the Company.
- Having good human relationship and can coordinate and contact with other agencies inside and outside the Company.
- Possess English proficiency.
- Having working experiences on the Company Secretary at least 3-5 years.
- Perform her duty with responsibility, due care and royalty as well as has to comply by laws and any other related regulation;
- Support the Board of Directors for their activities including provide consultation with related to Company’s Articles of Association, and any other regulations from related authorities;
- Arrange meetings for Board of Directors, Committees and Shareholders as well as coordinate to ensure all resolutions have been implemented complying with Company’s Objectives, Articles of Association, laws and related regulations;
- Preparing and keeping important documents of the Company, i.e. a register of directors, notices calling directors’ and shareholders’ meetings as well as the reports of such meeting and the annual report, etc.;
- Keeping the report on interest filed by Directors and executives as well as submit a copy of such report to the Chairman and the Chairman of Audit Committee within 7 business days from the date on which the Company has received the report.
- Present : Assistant Vice President - Corporate Secretary Samart Corporation Pcl.
- Dec. 2014-Present : Company Secretary Samart Corporation Pcl.
- May 2015-May 2017 : Sustainable Development Committee Member Samart Corporation Pcl.
- 2000-Nov. 2014 : Assistant Company Secretary Samart Corporation Pcl.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Kasetsart University
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
- Effective Minute Taking, Board of Trade of Thailand in 2006
- Fundamental Practice for Corporate Secretary (FPCS - Class 18), Thai Listed Companies Association in 2008
- Operation Excellent Program, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasart University in 2008
- Effective Minute Taking (EMT-Class 14), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD) in 2002